Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mommy & Me




I think today was the first day I have put makeup on in about a week so I let Brad take my picture, plus I haven't had any of Katelyn & I taken since I was in the hospital. We have also figured out that she is not very photogenic, just one more thing like her daddy! Everytime I take a picture she blinks or turns her head, just like Brad, she is so much more cute in person.
The first week of being parents has been great! Katelyn is starting to get into a little bit of a routine & is eating every 4 hours & we have even caught up on some sleep. I can't believe it has already been more than a week since she was born. It really does fly by & I am trying to take it all in. I love this little girl so much & can't imagine my life without her in it!!

9 comments:

  1. I love the new pictures and I think she is just as beautiful in these pictures as she is in person!!! Madelyn can't wait to meet her so we might come one day this week after I get off work. Just let me know what day will work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soooo beautiful!!!!! we really enjoyed seeing her yesterday, even though Brody was in a hurry to go so he could eat his oatmeal cream pie he stole from ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael, she is precious! I would love to take her pictures sometime. I know its hard being mom and photogrpher, plus, you need to be in some too. Call or email me sometime and we'll do it. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shes adorable in these pics... glad to hear you are doing good....

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable! I disagree with you about her looking like her Daddy because I think she looks just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful. Enjoy every single second...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey. I have been following your blog for a little while now. I went to school with Brad. Katelyn is so beautiful! And you look great too! Congratulations! I have a Katelyn also. She's 9 months old. I would have loved to look as good as you so soon!
    Rachel (Watson) Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER! HOPEFULLY SOON I CAN!

    ReplyDelete