Tuesday, January 8, 2008

37 1/2 Weeks

Well, I didn't quite make it a week for my next Dr. appointment. I had to go in a little early because I had been having some cramping & the nurse told me to come in so they could check me out. After seeing the Dr. I found out that I have dilated to 3 cm.! She also told me that she didn't think I would make it past next week before Katelyn will be here. We are so ready for her to get here & are packed and ready for her arrival. I will try my best to keep everyone posted on my progress. I am scheduled for another appointment next Monday, but the Dr. said I probably wouldn't go that long. Let's hope she is right!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe it is time for that baby girls arrival. I know you are getting so excited. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! We are so excited for yall!! Sorry we didn't make the party I hope you had a great time!! I wanted to bring you yalls gift and some other stuff sometime this week so whether its at the hospital or at your house I hope to see you soon, I'll give you a call. Let me know if you need anything!!! Can't wait to meet that sweet little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I know you guys are so excited. Can't wait to see her sweet little face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! You are going to love being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read the good news on Tammy's page. CONGRATS to you guys! I can't wait to see her pics. Glad you and Katelyn are doing well.

    ReplyDelete