Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Going Home!!!



Sorry, I haven't posted in a few days, but we have been trying to get into the swing of things. Our ride home from the hospital was great, we left Saturday around noon. Katelyn was all dressed up in her outfit from Aunt Tammy & she was so adorable. She seemed to enjoy the ride home & did nothing but sleep. I on the other hand was a nervous wreck. I had that sick feeling in my gut but I guess that is part of it. Once we got her home & into the house I was fine. I didn't sleep much the first night & I think it was because I didn't want to & I didn't know what to expect. I have always heard everyone say the little noises they make will keep you up, but I didn't know that evertime she took a deep breath or moved I would sit straight up in bed. I was scared she was going to stop breathing or she would scoot down under the blanket. I have gotten much better since then, still not much sleep & I have started to run on empty,but her little smiles, faces & even the way she cries picks me right back up!

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely adorable! I know you guys are so proud. You will get use to all of her little noises soon enough. :) Enjoy your sweet little angel.

    ReplyDelete